[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
SledNewEngland.com • View topic - Give me some ideas...

Give me some ideas...

Give me some ideas...

Postby SnowBandit » Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:36 pm

Looking for ideas for the site. I am going to be tweeking as we go along now... Should be better running site and stay a lot cleaner I hope. Let me know if you think of something we should add...

-SnowBandit
SnowBandit
Site Admin

Re: Give me some ideas...

Postby 04Skidoo500SS » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 am

Brian,

The upgrade looks awesome!!

I noticed when I set up my profile the AVATAR option is disabled. Will this be enabled in the future or be permanently disabled? Not that important just curious
THINK SNOW!!
Neil
04Skidoo500SS

Postby polaris800classic » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:26 am

Brian,

When nhsledding was around they had a thing that you could click on and actually chat with people that where on the site at the same time... Was a pretty neat feature to be able to live chat!!! Do you know if that is possible or is it an added expense??? Just curious...

Bevan
COME ON MOTHER NATURE LET IT SNOW!!!
polaris800classic

Postby SnowBandit » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:45 pm

Looking into both of those right now. I know the chat thing is an add-on that I am looking at getting up hopefully soon. The Avatar I just got to turn it on I think.
SnowBandit
Site Admin

Postby SnowBandit » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:48 pm

SnowBandit
Site Admin

Postby 04Skidoo500SS » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:17 am

Thanks for the Avatar option Brian,

I'll upload my pic later on today!
THINK SNOW!!
Neil